Our closest neighbors Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - February 19, 2008 The deer in our back yard. The deer come to visit almost every day.They are cautious, but don't seem to be too afraidThese are a some of the smallest ones we've seen. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments ChrisFebruary 20, 2008Oh yeah, you are going to love them in the spring when your tulips come up!!!Love,ChrisReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe Howell BlessingsFebruary 20, 2008When spring comes Dave will be hunting them!!! I will not be happy with them when they start chewing on my landscaping!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTHE WHITE HOUSEFebruary 21, 2008Better watch out if Kolby and I ever come to visit! :)Miss y'all!Love, LindsayReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh yeah, you are going to love them in the spring when your tulips come up!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,Chris
When spring comes Dave will be hunting them!!! I will not be happy with them when they start chewing on my landscaping!!
ReplyDeleteBetter watch out if Kolby and I ever come to visit! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss y'all!
Love,
Lindsay