30 Days of Gratitude: Day 28

As I begin to wrap up these 30 days of gratitude, I think about all the good and bad things that have happened in my life. Of course I am grateful for the good things, but I am also grateful for the bad things. Even though those times weren't pleasant to experience, it is those times that have made me stronger.

I have had to stand up for what I believe in against all odds, which have made my convictions stronger. I have had to endure fear and pain that I thought I could never endure and realized that I am tougher than even I thought I was. I have had to fight for my marriage, which makes what we have now even sweeter. I have lost those I love which makes me appreciate those still living even more. The saying "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is so true. None of us want to go through those hard times, but look at what we become because of them.

I am thankful for the tough things in our lives that make us stronger for having gone through them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Heartbeat

Christmas tablescape

It's Your Move