End of Detox Journey



Week three of my detox diet ended on a high note.  I lost a total of just over 6 pounds and lost an average of 1 1/2 inches from my waist (3 points) and hips.  My honey was anxious to take the "after" pictures and compare them to the "before" pictures.  I wasn't so keen on the idea as I wasn't expecting to see an improvement. But, as you can see below, after just 3 weeks, there is noticeable improvement. Not as lumpy and bumpy as before. And is it my imagination or does the woman on the left look older than the woman on the right?

I still have a way to go to look the way I want to look, but for just 3 weeks, I can't complain at all with the results. 

I ended the 3rd week the day before my honey and my anniversary, and, unfortunately, took advantage of eating what I wanted (to a point) at a nice restaurant the next evening. Needless to say, I messed up on slowly introducing back in the food(s) without any other "toxic" foods.  So, after sulking for about a week and eating some of the foods I should have waited on, I decided to do the 3 weeks again.

This is not necessarily a bad thing.

1. The recipes are all good.
2. I just may lose more weight (a shame, I know)
3.It's not that hard, and my body loves it! (So do I)

So, now you may be asking, "what did she do?"  I tested "The Virgin Diet" using "The Virgin Diet Cookbook" after reading her book "The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days "


I'd love to get your feedback or comments on this.  Has anyone else tried this detox diet?  If so, what were your results?




Comments

  1. I don't get the "just 7 days" part...since it's 3 weeks. But I do get that 7 days fits the title catch much better than 3 weeks.
    And I don't think it is your imagination, the woman on the left DOES look older. The woman on the right looks like her skin is firmer.
    I'm glad it turned out well for you - and that it is a healthy diet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Popular posts from this blog

In a Heartbeat

Christmas tablescape

Soon!