30 Days of Thanks Nov 28

Today was a good day. It started off early this morning while chatting with a friend online. She told me of a client that raved about a candy and cookie buffet that I put together at their wedding and how they wanted to write me a note of appreciation. Later this morning I was at my clients house for a de-clutter appointment and she was in better health and better spirits than she had been in a while. We made good progress together and left with a prayer and tears in our eyes.  This evening I received a Partylite order (which is like Christmas to me!) and got that sorted for the guests. I didn't have to cook for supper as we had yummy left-overs from last nights Turkey soup. Then later this evening someone said they wanted to book a show from me!   THEN, I discovered a new musical group called Il Volo, a group of teenage tenors from Italy with heavenly voices.   This whole evening I was listening to Christmas music and bringing up Christmas decor and finalizing our Christmas shopping with Dave. What a wonderful, fulfilling day it's been.

I am so thankful for days full of good things!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Heartbeat

Christmas tablescape

Soon!