30 Days of Thanks Nov 24

Today is the day that 14 of us gathered around my brother's table to share a meal that made us all hurt, but still want more.  I love Thanksgiving.Yes, I love all the foods that I can indulge in and not feel guilty because it's only once a year, but most of all I love the family and friends that gather together with much talk, jesting and laughter. The babies are underfoot, folks are in each other's way and EVERYONE hovers in the kitchen until finally the food is pronounced "ready" and we all sit down to eat.Then afterwards when none of us can move, we all just sit together and savor each other's presence.

I am thankful to be blessed to have bountiful food, a warm house to live in and family and friends close by. Warm fuzzy feelings....priceless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Heartbeat

Christmas tablescape

Soon!