30 Days of Gratitude: Day 26


I am thankful for the love hangover the day after spending wonderful time with family around a table loaded with wonderful food! There are very few things more satisfying than sharing a good meal with those you love and love to be around. The only thing missing were other members of the family who couldn't make it up.


We had so much food left over, which I am thankful for also. Leftovers must be a gift from God!

Gingered Acorn Squash stuffed with Quinoa (kween-wah), apples, celery and other goodies. Jenn's protein packed, vegetarian contribution to the feast. Yum!




Bread and Butter stuffing with fresh sage. My requested contribution to the feast. This dish is so good, but I am thankful it's only eaten once a year...there is so much butter your heart jumps inside your chest just looking at it.




Roasted veggies with pomegranate vinegar and fresh basil. My "healthy" contribution to the feast.


Desserts were plenty as usual again this year. I didn't get a picture of mine, but I tried a new receipe called Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake...so good!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Heartbeat

Christmas tablescape

Soon!