30 Days of Gratefulness: Day 6

After you have eaten and are full, praise God for the good land He has given you. Deuteronomy 8:10

I am thankful for the food in my panty and my freezer. How many of us eat our meals without giving God thanks for the "land" He has given us? We may not grow our own food and raise our own meat anymore as a population, however I am thankful for the land that in today's age is called a job which allows me to buy my food. God has blessed my household with the ability to afford food so that we can eat until we are full. In a matter of moments, my situation could be totally different. I am blessed to be an American where our provisions are plentiful. I am blessed to have a job, I am blessed to have food on my table and a roof over my head.

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Heartbeat

Christmas tablescape

Soon!