Weary - Five Minute Friday

It’s time for Five Minute Friday. Join us over at Kate’s blog today to read some more great FMF posts on this week’s word prompt: WEARY.

When I saw this week's word prompt from Five Minute Friday, I both sighed and nodded my head in affirmation. That is how I feel. I am weary physically, spiritually and emotionally. 

I am physically weary by all the "things" in my life that keep my schedule full, yet often times unfulfilled.

I am spiritually weary by being "alone" in my spiritual walk. My honey and I don't communicate on a spiritual level, nor does most of my family. Honey and I haven't connected with anyone at the church we attend due to the distance we are from it and some spiritual healing that needs to take place.

And emotionally, well, let's just say I'm so weary there, it's hard to even think about working on it.

My daughter recently started a study group using The Love Dare book. I took the Love Dare Test today and it reflected just how I feel. Seeing those results made me feel even more weary. I know I have a LOT of work to do to be the woman God wants me to be for my husband.  I just hope I'm up for the challenge. 

I know that when God is placing something in my path that I need to work on, I see it, hear it, and struggle with it in every area of my life until He gets His message into my heart. 


Matt 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Is 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Teach me Lord, teach me Lord to hope in You.



Comments

  1. Prayers you will come to embrace what the Lord is showing you and that He will ease the path for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Popular posts from this blog

In a Heartbeat

Christmas tablescape

Soon!