30 Days of Thanks Nov 7

I started my day out helping someone de-clutter their home. Before I left we chopped vegetables together and I showed her how quick and easy it was to make soup with those veggies, some basil pesto and water.

This afternoon I baked for the fundraiser I've been working on.

Tonight was the fundraiser. It was a lot of hard work, but so satisfying to be able to help raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association to help find a cure to this awful disease. My nephew has this nasty disease and he is praying they find a cure.  We're all praying for a cure.

About this time 3years ago I was not in a place to physically help anyone as I was still weak after going through chemotherapy.  I was the one who experienced others helping me, and the outpouring of love from family and friends.

Today I am thankful for the physical strength and energy that I have now, so that I can pay if forward to others.

Comments

Post a Comment


Popular posts from this blog

In a Heartbeat

Christmas tablescape

Soon!