30 Days of Gratitude: Day 8

I am thankful that my kids have chosen degrees in areas that they truly have an interest in. Jenn, a certified recreational therapist who has always enjoyed helping others, is now taking massage therapy classes to add to her hands on healing. Mike has always loved fishing and had interests in all things natural got his degree in Wildlife and Fisheries Ecology and is dreaming and planning on starting his own organic farm. And Kelly is a resident pediatrician practicing the art of healing on some very special patients. I am very proud of all my kids and am so thankful that they have had the opportunity to discover what it is they love to do and are pursuing that passion.

Comments

  1. Hi Mindy - I'm enjoying your 30 days of thankfulness - Thank YOU for the reminder to be thankful!!!

    Love, Celia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Popular posts from this blog

In a Heartbeat

Christmas tablescape

Soon!