30 Days of Gratitude: Day 13

Today is Saturday. I needed to sleep in late today due to my exhaustion from a busy schedule this week and the lateness I went to bed last night. But once the sun was up, and Jenn was up ready to go to school, my mind starting planning out what needed to be done. Although I tried to go back to sleep I could not.

However; I am grateful that I took my time to savor my coffee this morning while watching my favorite programs on HGTV and DIY. I am also grateful that I had no obligations that required me to rush through my morning to get ready to go somewhere. Once I finished my coffee, I began doing the things my mind woke me up for, but I started out doing them in my PJ's, with no worries about having to be dressed.

I am grateful for slow Saturday mornings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Heartbeat

Christmas tablescape

Soon!